alowerlevel

.50 cal ammo cans buy 1 get 1 free

Got my two cans today... They are both in pretty good shape, but cosmetically they look like sh*t. One has black and orange spray paint on it, and both have "empty" written oall over them with white marker. Looks like they might have been painted over with green paint, as well... As you cant see any of the stenciled writing indicating the type of ammo they held. They are in good condition but just look ugly... But I guess they'll do the job. Kind of disappointed after seeing some of the nice ones that others had received...

Just got another 6. All in good shape, just some dings and scratches and it kinda sucks that the stencils on them were painted over, but overall well worth the money (paid $55.39 for all 6 shipped = $9.23 per can shipped) :dancing:

Sorry for the crappy cell pics, you can see in the bottom pic how the stencils were painted over

Photo0555.jpg

Photo0557.jpg

You guys sound like the kid that got the yellow firetruck on Christmas. :sarcastichand:

:nono: Mine was blue :icon_mrgreen:

Personally I could care less if they are painted over or not as Ill probably end up painting these some different colors anyways. But I just figured Id give a heads up incase someone was wanting ones with the stencils intact.