alowerlevel

.50 cal ammo cans buy 1 get 1 free

I received my two boxes today as well. One was in excellent condition and the other was in good condition on the outside but when I opened it up it had a pool of rusty water inside. I just ended up cleaning it out and the rust ended up being very superficial. There was also some minor paint peel from the moisture. It's currently drying out and appears to be in very serviceable condition. Thanks again for the link.

I got mine yesterday, but didn't get a chance to open up the box. Was gonna leave it for the weekend, but after reading about the mixed quality, I guess I should open the package sooner than later. *crossing fingers*

Rats! Just saw this thread and it looks like the deal is over. Too bad, as I was looking for a couple of ammo cans. Anyone know of any other hot deals on them?

I just checked it and it still there, Im probably going to order 4 more tomorrow.

Mine came in the other day, both in good shape, though - one has a few giant stickers on it that i'll be peeling off for a week!

Also got my shipment of 1000 rounds of 9mm. Obviously , 20 boxes ( 1000rds ) fits perfectly in these boxes.

5763390526_1696f82fdd_b.jpg

Rats! Just saw this thread and it looks like the deal is over. Too bad, as I was looking for a couple of ammo cans. Anyone know of any other hot deals on them?

If that sale is over someone posted and Uncle Sam's link in this section that had them for cheap. Not sure what the shipping looks like though.

Got mine today.. ordered two. One was .50 cal the other had flashbangs. :icon_mrgreen:

I didn't get an email confirmation of the order when I made it last week (did as guest) so wasn't sure if it went through, but got home to a surprise!

I got 2 myself - one was the hand grenade box, the other 5.56mm. The grenade one was in really good shape - looks brand new inside. The 5.56mm looked like it came from Iraq as it was filled 1/4 of the way with sand. Both had minor exterior dings and great seals.

i just got another 2 today. one was a 9mm can but someone spray painted over it and put E.M.T. anyone know what that means? Is it like an E.M.T. used it or is it something else? the other is very special. marked empty several times on it. a little light surface rust but not much. cleaned up pretty nice. Was hoping for a hand grenade flashbang or 5.56 box. anyone have one and want to trade for .50 cal box? or the 2 spray painted ones? im located in north jersey. I know its not a big deal but im just trying to get different cans for each type of ammo i store in them. one for all my .40 one for my 5.56 (prefer a 5.56 marked) you get the idea.