alowerlevel

.50 cal ammo cans buy 1 get 1 free

ordered 2 have 4 coming 26.42 shipped..

members can recieve 10.00 off code sn992 good til 5/31 looked back in my emails and found that one..

Thanks Tony! I got 2, plus I joined and used your code, + a free first aid kit, free shipping and 2 $10 coupons all of $32.

Ibroke down and joined, used Tony's coupon as well. Got some cans and a sling coming along with a free monocular (would have rathered the first aid kit)

Also found these, they should be good for running right? :sarcastichand:

My link

Thanks for the heads up and the coupon. Got mine for $9.995 shipped. Can't beat that. Glad I held out before getting a membership with my other order because they wound up giving it to me for $7. :dancing:

I got my order today. Thanks for the heads up.

One can is pretty damaged. I emailed asking for a replacement just a few minutes ago. I can't imagine they won't replace it so for now I'll say I'm pleased! (the other three cans look great, just a smidge of surface rust).

Got my 2 today too, one has a 08 date and one an 09. Except for a few minor dents and one of them has very slight surface rust maybe the size of a dime, other than that they are in great shape.

ETA: Crappy cell phone pics

Photo0452.jpg

Photo0453.jpg