matt6669

WOOOOOW holy crap AIM

dont compare your average Yugo SKS with those that are for sale at AIM site, different animal and WILL be collectible(for the sks collectors) since not to many made(Bosnia reworks, new barrels etc)

and according to Bryan from Aim:they are rebuilt 59/66s, but they are not 59/66s as they are a little different and in pristine condition

Yugo SKS just recently in stock now 379.95 HOLY CRAP!

This is a sign of things to come, there are no longer going to be cheap milsurps anymore

:( Just when I get my FID, and am in the market for one lol.

No, buy them when they were $159., because like everything else they go up when dry up. Yugo SKSs will be $600 in a few years when they don't find any more to import.

Sorry to double post, but Matt, if you know of any for $159, please let me know. Or are you saying that they aren't that cheap anymore, most of the time I see them in the $400 ballpark.

Sorry to double post, but Matt, if you know of any for $159, please let me know. Or are you saying that they aren't that cheap anymore, most of the time I see them in the $400 ballpark.

About 7-8 years ago they were around $159 in unissued condition, I bought one then, should have bought a crate of them.

Buy some Mosins, they are the cheap milsurp gun on the market now, 7-8 years from now we may be reminiscing about how they were $99

About 7-8 years ago they were around $159 in unissued condition, I bought one then, should have bought a crate of them.

Buy some Mosins, they are the cheap milsurp gun on the market now, 7-8 years from now we may be reminiscing about how they were $99

Problem is, I'm in the market for a semiauto. I'm picking up a Czech Mauser this weekend. And I haven't seen a $99 mosin anywhere, the Cheapest I've seen is $165

WOW, you need to switch gun shops!!!!!!! I was at sarco today and they were $95 each. They had a ton of them and they all looked very purdy. I would say the average price out here is 110 otd.

Problem is, I'm in the market for a semiauto. I'm picking up a Czech Mauser this weekend. And I haven't seen a $99 mosin anywhere, the Cheapest I've seen is $165

Walt in Hackettstown has them for $99 or any gun show in PA or NY is awash with $99 Mosins.

WOW, you need to switch gun shops!!!!!!! I was at sarco today and they were $95 each. They had a ton of them and they all looked very purdy. I would say the average price out here is 110 otd.

Yeah, the one out here wasn't in the best of shape either. I like the owner, but Bob's little at least has a better selection, though I've never thought to ask HIM about Mosins. I don't really care, I just got a nice Czech Mauser courtesy of J0n, so I think that will tide me over for a while.

Walt in Hackettstown has them for $99 or any gun show in PA or NY is awash with $99 Mosins.

Yeah, I couldn't make it to Valley Forge, but at gun shows, you can't buy from private vendors, correct?

Yeah, I couldn't make it to Valley Forge, but at gun shows, you can't buy from private vendors, correct?

You can buy long guns from FFLs at out of state gun shows. If you find a private seller, who is not from NJ, you will need to get an FFL to do the transfer to you.

Has anybody picked one of these up? been looking at a SKS for a bit now, but it seems like most of the surplus ammo dried up, cant seem to find any for cheap.

The surplus Yugo ammo has been floating around at gun shows for the last few months, can't say if anyone has any left at this point.