BigBlueQ

Ruger Mark III grip angle

I know the Mark III is a 22lr, but my wife just got back from the range (Yeah!) and is liking the grip angle on the Ruger Mark III.

I was wondering if there are any (relative) modern pistols, not counting the Luger P-08, in 9mm with a similar grip angle

that she may be comfortable with. Before I lost the pistols below my signature line in a tragic boating accident,

she wasn't too keen on either one of them (Beretta 92fs and px4).

Any suggestions?

what kinda ruger? 22/45 doesn't have the angle the target has.

It might worth adding in that the angle comfort will be different with larger size calibers. Also, depending, the ruger grips are pretty slim compared to a 92fs. Glock has a similar angle but the grip itself is much wider.

While i love my MKIII target, i also find my 92 to be very comfortable since the grip allows for me to get more skin on it with my off hand. Sounds like she likes the slim grip more then the angle of it.

I know the Mark III is a 22lr, but my wife just got back from the range (Yeah!) and is liking the grip angle on the Ruger Mark III.

I was wondering if there are any (relative) modern pistols, not counting the Luger P-08, in 9mm with a similar grip angle

that she may be comfortable with. Before I lost the pistols below my signature line in a tragic boating accident,

she wasn't too keen on either one of them (Beretta 92fs and px4).

Any suggestions?

Any special reason it has to be a 9mm? I have a Ruger Mark III Hunter with the long bull-barrel that the most accurate hand-gun I've ever owned. It does shoot the .22LR round although.