lmao! i thought i heard somewhere last year they were gonna try and get it overturned, because it wasnt fair to businesses limiting there sales, or something like that. disregard this thread feel pretty dumb! :icon_rolleyes::sarcastichand:

They are certainly TRYING to get it overturned....just as we've been TRYING to get the AWB overturned...for 19 years now.

Aug 10th

Good one! To the OP (and others), I hate to sound like a jerk (that's what people always say just before they sound like a jerk), but all this stuff about OGAM, transport laws, etc. gets discussed over and over again. The search function is your friend. :yes:

From the NJSP:

2. As a reminder, the day of purchase of a handgun is not to be counted as day one of the thirty day period. The easiest rule of thumb to follow is "A day begun is a day done." Adherence to this will eliminate one handgun violations occuring as a result of a sale on the 29th day.

This ogam law is getting out of hand. What is this post on Shoreshot's web site all about? Has the law changed? Can someone clarify the post below from Shoreshot. I gapped my purchases per permit based on the 30 days so I have ample amount of time to shop. With the additional 3 days it messes things up.

"with the State Police guidelines now clearly defined on the one handgun every 30 days policy, the total wait between handgun purchases is 33 days. 30 day wait and a 3 day administrative grace period."

ok called the njsp today, i explained that i made my last purchase on june 11th, she said i could make my next purchase on the 12th which would make it 32 days not including the day of purchase.... i also asked about getting extensions and was told 90days including the day issued, go figure! its like the goof they do in the movies, with 2 guys arguing " ok on the count of three, or right after the count of three?" still kind of confusing...