Sign in to follow this  
njpilot

Ruger SP101

Not sure if you meant your Club OR the central part of the state.

Some of the crew that shoots PPC at Old Bridge have SP-101's. They take the same HKS Speed-loaders as the L-Frame S&W's (#586's). Nice gun. Shoots straight. Built to last.

Dave

Some of the crew that shoots PPC at Old Bridge have SP-101's. They take the same HKS Speed-loaders as the L-Frame S&W's (#586's).

Dave:

SP101's take the same speedloader as the J-Frame Smiths. I think that you mean the GP100's take an L-Frame loader. Unless you've figured out how to get six cartridges in a 5-hole cylinder :icon_mrgreen:

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Hi,

I`m sort of central part of the state

I have a SP 101 with a 3 inch barrel with both stock and Hogue Grips.

You`re welcome to shoot it anytime. We can meet up at EFGA , Bayonne , or you can guest me in at CJRPC as i see its your home range and i`ve never been there so willing to make the trip.

Dave:

SP101's take the same speedloader as the J-Frame Smiths. I think that you mean the GP100's take an L-Frame loader. Unless you've figured out how to get six cartridges in a 5-hole cylinder :icon_mrgreen:

Adios,

Pizza Bob

DUH! I did it again! Thanks for the correction! My niece shot my brother's SP-101 in a competition years ago. Now I remember it was a snubby! Anyway, the snubby worked well too!

To the OP: sorry for the mix-up! You'll still enjoy the snubby. Quite accurate with wad cutters too!

DAve