Sign in to follow this  
Dropper33

Buying Hollow Points

I want to pick up some JHP's for HD. So far I have bought all of my range ammo from a local sporting goods store. I know they don't carry them, but I was curious if there is a place I can go to buy them or if in jersey you have to order them online and have them shipped from out of state?

Thanks.

Which shop are you buying from? Where are you located?

Any shop i've been to has sold HP bullets, but I guess if your shopping at Dicks, or the like, they may not stock them.

If you want the best selection, and best prices - shop online.

Read reviews on different brands, buy a few boxes and try them out.

Thanks for the quick response, guys. I will be ordering some bulk range ammo and HD stuff online. But, I'm going to the range tomorrow so I need to head out today and buy some ammo for that. Figured I would also get a box or 2 of some JHP's if I could. I'll try Dick's in Brick.

Best bet for ammo is online. Locally I would try Gene he has a variety of HD ammo more than Dick's. Try more than one type of ammo results can vary. Once you settle on a load shoot a couple of hundred rounds out of a semi to test for function problems.

Best bet for ammo is online. Locally I would try Gene he has a variety of HD ammo more than Dick's. Try more than one type of ammo results can vary. Once you settle on a load shoot a couple of hundred rounds out of a semi to test for function problems.

Would that Gene be:

E.H. Salomon Shooters Supply

Licensee Name: Salomon, Eugene H

142 Yellow Brook Rd

Farmingdale, NJ 07727

Phone: 732-938-2189

Mon-Wed & Fri 6:30 PM to 9:00

Sun 1:00PM-4:00PM