Butcherboy78

NJ legal WASR?

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24378-is-insert-any-semi-automatic-rifle-legal-in-nj/

If you familiarize yourself with this, it will help you quite a bit in the future. In short, that rifle appears to be legal as long as you don't take possession of the magazine. Read the law so next time you will know for yourself.

i have read the law but i am not a lawyer so i ask help from the community that knows it more in depth than i do. I see that it does not have a bayo lug, it doesnt have a flash hider and it cannot accept one, and it has a fixed stock. So pretty much just getting verification. I'll remember to brush up on my law degree before looking those laws over again.

i have read the law but i am not a lawyer so i ask help from the community that knows it more in depth than i do. I see that it does not have a bayo lug, it doesnt have a flash hider and it cannot accept one, and it has a fixed stock. So pretty much just getting verification. I'll remember to brush up on my law degree before looking those laws over again.

I wasn't trying to be a dick about it. Simply pointing out that the information is readily available. Also, most "is this legal" questions have already been discussed.

It is legal minus the mag. We will transfer it if you would like, we can also take rifles that are not legal and make them legal with the removal of the bayonet lug and TIG welding of the muzzle brake (additional fee). Also, they dont have to keep the mag, FFLs can legally recieve the mags. Then they can be withheld or pinned. We are in Mendham, NJ. PM me if you are interested.

Yes they will ted :)

$40 + NICS for transfer. $100 + NICS for transfer along with bayonet lug demilling and TIG welding of the brake

I had a Polish from J&G sent to the guy I use and they said they still wont send it, dealer or not,, I know you guys can have them .

I didnt care , so I let it go.