67gtonut

Urban Pistol Training Course

First off.....

Anthony.... Thank you. 1st class operation, with 1st class instruction.

That was the most intense 4 hours of training, I have had. Sig Sauer was great, but this was really intense.... If you werent shooting, you were topping off your mags to get ready to shoot...

Sig Sauer, I went thru 500rds in 8 hours.... Today was nearly 400rds in 4hrs.... I am tired, and I learned so much.

The 2 Main instructors were great, and at one point, there were 3 instructors out there...... for 6 guys. This is true personal training.

The course - Urban Pistol - Level 1

This course was truly a first step to surviving a Gun Battle...... plain and simple. Multiple Targets...... Strong hand - one handed reloads.....

..... and not for the faint of heart...... weak hand - one hand reloads. My first time attempting this, and quite the humbling experience, but a must have skill with a SHTF scenario....

Movements skills.... Man, am I out of shape..... thats all I will say....lol

And ending the day shooting from cover ..... awesome.

The Academy in Cedar Grove is just beautiful , modern, clean.....

All I can say is..... guys.... get training, and then get more training...... but the really great thing is.... Anthony's Gun For Hire is in our own back yard........ we should feel lucky we can access such training instruction in such a close distance....

Having taken Urban Pistol myself (twice), I understand exactly what you're talking about. The first time I took it, down in south Jersey, I could still feel my adrenaline racing as I was driving home. When I took it again a couple of weeks ago, I felt a lot calmer and more under control. Oh, it was still hard, but having some familiarity with the required skills made it all a bit easier. Can't wait to take UP2 next month!