DJNEB

Help with repair

I have a GSG that I called today about its problem with jamming very often. I need to take a trip over to Staples to scan the order receipt but I was just wondering if I could get some input from you guys. I called ATI and they said if the gun is less than 2 years old than its under warranty, which it is, so I was just looking to get some help as I have never done this before and I have some questions. First, if it is under repair, and I assume I need to send it either to the place of purchase or the company itself located in NY, how do I go about doing this? do I need to fedex it or UPS it from my house? Is that even legal to do? Or do I need to bring it to an FFL and have them do it? This is probably a stupid question but like I said i am new at this. Also, the place I bought it from (cheyenne) no longer sells this rifle, and they are a bit brash, so would I have any sort of problem with bringing it back to the place of purchase for repair? Or, could any gun shop do this for me? I have also went to Ready Aim Fire in PA as well as Sportsman center in bordentown. As far as shipping goes, what procedures do I need to follow, I know obviously unloaded and I have the original packaging but it says AK47 and GSG on it so I am assuming I need to cover that box with another box? Anything else I should know about? I do not know for sure yet if I need to ship it or bring it anywhere or if they are going to send me any sort of item to repair it with, but I wanted to just get some information ahead of time in the event it came to this. Thank you very much!

Wrap it in a strong box, take it to UPS get a shipping label ship back to the manufacture with a copy of your receipt so they can see when it was purchased . I'll assume you will also have to pay for shipping back.

Call the company and ask them the terms for shipping. It should be cut and dry

Cover with another BOX or heavy Brown Kraft paper from kraft store.. wrap REALLY well.. and insure it for full value..

If its a Rifle YOU can ship via US Postal Service yourself.. to the MFG or any FFL..

Avoid the stores to ship things back.. they will charge you $$ on top of the shipping..

this is what I do..