Sign in to follow this  
Old Glock guy

Run from the zombies!

This is pretty neat, and I'm honestly a bit surprised it took so long for someone to come up with this. I would go, but the timing is bad as I have school obligations-- plus those fees are a bit steep :icon_e_confused:

Damn, I hate those fast zombies! Seems like the lumbering ones would be much easier to avoid.

To all you guys who say you're out of shape, better start working out soon so you'll be ready for the REAL zombie attacks.

:icon_mrgreen:

No! The fat, lazy, out of shape gun owners will be considered my "storage facilities".

• Like 2

Should have room for 2 more in the car if anyone is interested.

I'm going to see if my friend wants to go with me. Either way, I probably won't be able to keep up with you in the actual run itself....but we could certainly convoy there! I'm thinking that teamwork would actually help in this......work with one person, and help each other over the obstacles.

I'm going to see if my friend wants to go with me. Either way, I probably won't be able to keep up with you in the actual run itself....but we could certainly convoy there! I'm thinking that teamwork would actually help in this......work with one person, and help each other over the obstacles.

Agreed. Teammates make good zombie chow for slowing down the undead.

They just added a page for the wave times here, but it's an empty page. They must have just added it because they were probably getting nagged with the same question. Keep an eye on it, or just send them an email.

They've also added a bunch of new locations, though none really close to NJ.

Sign in to follow this