intercooler

gearhog and usaammo a disaster.

I bought 2 gift certificates for USA Ammo from gear hog, i have to tell you that it is a royal cluster fugg. first gift cards don't work, and they basically tell me that i am an idiot and don't know hiow to use a computer or web cart in as many words, attaching a screen shot to "help me".Then when i finally get that sorted out, the USA Ammo site submits the order before i finish and enter the shiping code that they emailed to the gearhog buyers to fix that disaster. now i get raped on shipping and have emails to both companies and am really pretty unhappy. I am contemplating charging both back....what a bunch of crap.

Not sure why you had so many issues. I had none.

I too had some hiccups in the ordering process but they were actually quite gracious and apologetic when I explained the situation and even refunded me half of my shipping in the end. I would urge you not to give up and speak to someone live.

good luck.

sorry Krdshrk I meant the reply to go to the OP.

I had no issues but you may want to call USAammo directly to place the order, I will say I had a slight problem but is was a ID10T error on my part but figured that out the second time. You may have better luck talking with a person, plus if it they say its a problem they can't correct, you can get advise on how to correct that and who to talk to.

Harry