Greydaddy

Heritage Guild

If you're interested, "Heritage Guild has opened the 15 lane Indoor Range in Easton PA. Come see our brand new facilities. You can bring your own firearm or rent one of ours! Shooting glasses and muffs are available for sale or rent and we also have ammunition in stock.

The Heritage Guild of Easton is open Monday-Friday 9-8, Saturday 9-6 and Sunday 9-5. Visit our website, www.heritageguild.com, to learn about our range programs, classes and other services. Sign up to win free range time while you are there!"

The new store opening in Branchburg is going to have an indoor archery range, and be dedicated to guns and archery.

I dropped by a few days ago and they are still building the gun room as well as stocking shelves so it is still kind of a mess. I spoke to the manager and he told me that in a few weeks they will have everything together and ready to go. Pistols, rifles (lots of AR's, I repeated LOTS of AR's....prob no Ak variants though *sigh*), ammo, etc.

If you're interested, "Heritage Guild has opened the 15 lane Indoor Range in Easton PA. Come see our brand new facilities. You can bring your own firearm or rent one of ours! Shooting glasses and muffs are available for sale or rent and we also have ammunition in stock.

The Heritage Guild of Easton is open Monday-Friday 9-8, Saturday 9-6 and Sunday 9-5. Visit our website, www.heritageguild.com, to learn about our range programs, classes and other services. Sign up to win free range time while you are there!"

Could you list what handgun rentals you have available?

Thanks

TheWombat

While you at it any chance of listing the guns that are available to rent and if you have a chance of renting a caliber and not just a single gun, or at least some special for FORUM Members. I mention this being that a lot of new shooters come in asking about this gun vs that one and almost every time we direct them to a place that had both or many in the caliber to shoot to not only hold them but shoot them, I just thing it's the right thing to do as a buyer and as a seller this service can add to a stores bottom line.

Harry

I guess I shouldn't have posted the info about the opening of the Heritage Guild store/range the way I did! I'm not connected with the business, I posted a copy of an e-mail I received from them. Sorry! Go to the website for info.