PK90

New Series ‘American Guns’

"Those mounts?? They're gonna cost at LEAST as much as the Guns..If not more" :icon_rolleyes: nevermind the NFA violation if the switch for one of those solenoids sticks.

ETA: I;m about 8 min into the one where they build the SAA...and all I can say is that no matter how Good he may be in real-life, the owner comes off as more of an arrogant Doosh than Will.

"Those mounts?? They're gonna cost at LEAST as much as the Guns..If not more" :icon_rolleyes: nevermind the NFA violation if the switch for one of those solenoids sticks.

ETA: I;m about 8 min into the one where they build the SAA...and all I can say is that no matter how Good he may be in real-life, the owner comes off as more of an arrogant Doosh than Will.

The mounts cost more than his 70's lincoln kit car.

Dear Lord, these people are absolute swindlers. That preacher could've bought an SAA-type gun from any major manufacturer and had custom work done on it to fit his specifications and had the engraving done and all, and it still wouldn't even be CLOSE to $10k, let alone the $15k his wife wanted to charge. This has to be the stupidest gun show I've seen in a while, and I actually saw all of season 3 of Top Shot. :icon_evil:

She's legal to bang. If I were a father of record in the US, I'd be worried until about the age of 25. "Minor" status has little to do with it.

You fugg my daughter, I reserve the right to fugg you up.

They are pimping her out though in her short tops and tight shorts.

You fugg my daughter, I reserve the right to fugg you up.

They are pimping her out though in her short tops and tight shorts.

Don't point your shit at me.

I said I would probably defend my daughter until the age of 25. I don't "fugg" children. And that's about the age I would even remotely consider having sex with a woman under extraordinary circumstances. All girls younger than that seem like children to me or little sisters more or less.

And I don't plan to "fugg" people up. It's on or it's off. There's not going to be any "fugg"ing up on my end. I'm not a baddass. There's mud on my shovel and boots or I go home and eat dinner.