PK90

New Series ‘American Guns’

Does anybody know what those "rare dragoons" where at the beginning of the show where?

If the clip on the Discovery link with the four Steyr Scout's sitting on the table is what you're referring to, the Steyr Scout rifle chambered in .376 Steyr was designated the "Dragoon."

cd376steyer.jpg

Yeah it was kind of neat seeing them make the gun from scratch, and does anyone else think the son is kind of a douchebag?

I only saw the episode with the "Knuckle-Duster' Yes the kid is a major D!ck, he got his a** whupped by the sister and was a little whining bee-hatch about it. That said, I wasn't aware that minors could sell firearms.

I'd get a pink gun, the color won't change its caliber and if its gonna bring more people into the community then hell yeah I'm for it.. I bring different people shooting for the first time a lot and if i had a pink gun that would get a new friend into shooting then awesome, The only pink guns i ever see are 22's and i just cant justify a permit on a 22 even tho i really want one.

I'd get a pink gun, the color won't change its caliber and if its gonna bring more people into the community then hell yeah I'm for it.. I bring different people shooting for the first time a lot and if i had a pink gun that would get a new friend into shooting then awesome, The only pink guns i ever see are 22's and i just cant justify a permit on a 22 even tho i really want one.

I built a pink AR for my Daughter..I'll still shoot it just the way it is

Some people are comfortable in their manhood. Others however...

The look on her face the first time I pulled it out of the case for her was priceless, the HUGE smile when she fires the first round out of it was even better. Anyone who has an issue with it can, with my complements, self-fertilize themselves.

Ok, am I the only one who noticed the absolutely unsafe gun handling?

They hand the woman the 1911, WITH A COCKED HAMMER!. Then, they show it with a cocked hammer in her holster.

I did not think it can get worse than Sons of Guns... but alas, I was mistaken.

Sorry, I am inexperienced with the 1911 platform but I thought it was meant to be carried 'cocked and locked'?

Yes, if it was only on safety, but in either case... if you are in a classroom environment, it better not be hammer up or a mag in the gun. In any case, you dont hand someone a gun with a cocked hammer without at least clearing the chamber!

argh!

• Like 1

Ok, am I the only one who noticed the absolutely unsafe gun handling?

They hand the woman the 1911, WITH A COCKED HAMMER!. Then, they show it with a cocked hammer in her holster.

I did not think it can get worse than Sons of Guns... but alas, I was mistaken.

Maks, after being here for a few years we finally are in agreement. This show (and Son's of Guns) is friggen stupid.

Yes, if it was only on safety, but in either case... if you are in a classroom environment, it better not be hammer up or a mag in the gun. In any case, you dont hand someone a gun with a cocked hammer without at least clearing the chamber!

argh!

Oops, sorry. Did not realize it was in a classroom! Dropped the show 2 episodes in. =[

Well the daughter is hot, but thats pretty much the summary of my interest.

Thing is, I've got underwear older than the daughter!

And if you want to know what she's going to look like when she gets older, just take a look at her mother the 'butterface'

I tried but found the show unwatchable. The interaction with "customers" and the family's interactions with one another are canned and non-spontaneous. The father is an annoying pompopus tool. The mother is a plastic surgery disaster. Thanks, but no thanks.

I'm not sure if i was seeing things... but was the daughter packin heat last episode? 1911 on the hip? is that legal for a 16 yr old...even in colorado?

[/quote I noticed that too..however, [u]private property[/u].. as long as she isnt running around in Town with it it's probably kosher.