rodekill

Greetings from Cumberland County

Well it looks like I found a group of frustrated gun owners just like myself. I'm not alone.

I live in Bridgeton, moved here from Houston 13 yrs ago. I have been been shooting since about the age of 8 (.410)

I'm into mostly handguns(I have 6) and ARs (I have 3) I have a couple of .22s and a .17 HMR.

Welcome to the Forum, got's lots of friends all over your old stomping grounds.

As far as waiting for your permits, as long as the guns are not illegal to have in NJ and you obtained them legally while a resident of another state you can bring them here NOW and shoot them, transport them as per NJ Regs but you will only be able to buy Rifle ammo, all ammo for the handguns will need a FID, and that includes your 410 and 22's.

Harry

I'm sorry you've misunderstood, I have my FID,(that took 3 mo. when it is only supposed to take 30 days per/THE LAW)this is the second time I have applied for pistol permits. The first time(last year),it took just about 2 months to get them. This time, it has already been 2 months, and I am running out of time. All of the guns I own, with the exception of 1 were purchased here in NJ. I am all too familiar with the frustrating process of obtaining firearms here in this lovely state. I'm convinced the lawmakers in this state count on making it such an ordeal to buy a gun, that most people say to heck with it, and don't bother.