bry@n

Steiner 10x50 Binoculars $163

Steiners are fantastic pieces of glass. If you can actually get it for that price, that is a steal and a half. I've been looking for a new pair of binoculars for hunting season, i'd be all over this if I had the money.

sweet! Can you give em an estimated time period of when it'll be for sale, I figure you've been hanging out with Chris for a while, maybe someone of this habits are rubbing off on you and I can pick them up for even cheaper :p

Well guys I got the Binoculars today. Whooh what an ordeal. Apparently the $163 price was incorrect. It hit the web and within two days they sold a lot.

They canceled my account I opened up but since I registered under a business name they made good and activated my account.

I opened them up and they were exactly as advertised. They are great and for the $163 price I don't think I could go wrong. I was at Cabelas and asked the Bino/ scope guy there about them. While he sadi they were generally $100 overpriced for what he sees as comparable equipment from Leopould etc.. he said at the $163 they were a steal. I think I did good and don't see me selling these anytime soon. Especially, since I can get $275 for em used on ebay if I decide to sell :)

I should've ordered two sets :(

Grainger does that crap all the time with advertising wrong prices.

A while ago they listed a high end miller welder that typically goes for 1500$ or so, they had it listed at like 350 bucks or something, I ordered 2 ! ... a few days later i get a phone call explaining that it was a error in the listing and they will NOT be honoring their price, and canceled my order.