NicePants

Omegle

So I stumbled upon this random chat site called omegle, and it's testing out this new feature where you can ask two strangers questions and watch them chat about it. I decided to test everyone's knowledge/opinions about firearms.

---

You're now watching two strangers discuss your question!

Question to discuss:

Should Americans be allowed to own firearms for self defense and other purposes?

Stranger 1: no

Stranger 2: yes

Stranger 2: why not?

Stranger 1: okay: first of all, im european so firearm laws a pretty restrictive so im used to it.

Stranger 2: oh well i live in the u.s.

Stranger 1: second: the more firearms are around the more likely they will be used

Stranger 2: yeah that doesnt mean there being used for the wrong thing

Stranger 1: lets talk about the children who shot themselfs with daddys gun

Stranger 1: lets talk about teenagers who sneaked outside the house, came back in the night and got shot!

Stranger 1: by thier parents

---

Here's another one I did:

You're now watching two strangers discuss your question!

Question to discuss:

So, I'm saving up to buy a new gun, and my choices are between a Beretta 92FS and a CZ 75B. Which should I choose?

Stranger 1: a water gun

Stranger 2: um idk i live in uk

Stranger 1: more fun, less dead bodies

Stranger 2: umm get a nerf gun lol

Once I told a Mexican in that chat that Mexico is America's beard and he called me a fat American and to go eat cheeseburgers and then left lol. This was after a 15min normal conversation. Doesn't everybody know that Canada is America's hat and Mexico is America's beard!?!? Geez

bustedtees.ae968a33af299aef58dd7e21f8a50733.jpeg

• Like 1

Never really thought about doing the question thing. I just troll the desperate guys looking for cyber sex. So much fun, so many possibilities. I have an album of screen shots on Facebook called 'Good Troll Hunting' dedicated to my successful ventures.

Next time I'm on, I'm going to try that though. The whole third party question asking about guns.