david8613

good deal on some flip up irons sights?

she has a low profile gas block, with 12.38" samson evolution ff tube. so i need both to be on the rail. didnt have a budget but i was looking at some spikes tact. samson sights boy i was suprised at the price for the set, more than any other part of my build!!!!

I would stay away from cheap stuff. Sights on a rifle are kind of like tires on a car. Tires are crucial because they're the only part that touch the road. Don't cheap out on sights.

I have a Midwest Industries rear flip up sight, normally goes for $95 new. Never used, I could let it go for $50 shipped.

still looking,

I don't want to be a pimpin', but vjf's deal on the MI rear sight is a good one - MI makes a nice HK style front sight too. By buying vjf's at the price asked, it makes it less painful to buy the front sight new. Just sayin' "buy once, cry once."

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I don't want to be a pimpin', but vjf's deal on the MI rear sight is a good one - MI makes a nice HK style front sight too. By buying vjf's at the price asked, it makes it less painful to buy the front sight new. Just sayin' "buy once, cry once."

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Except I already sold it. It should have arrived at the buyers house earlier today. Thanks though Bob :D