checko

Best site to buy Mags

I just bought a used 1911 and it only came with 1 GI mag. I want to get some more and was wondering if anyone had a particular site that they used.

Also, any particular brand I should stay with? I found Chip McCormick Shooting Star 8 rounders with pad for 15.49 looks pretty good

I got my Glock 21 mags at Botach Tactical. Cheapest prices I had found and they are OEM mags. $22 each at the time with no tax and no shipping. Everybody else wanted around or over $30 each.

So I bought 2 Kimber Pro Tac mags from botach and at 20 bucks shipped it seemed like everything was going great.....until they backordered them for at least a week lol. They did seem like they have good prices and I like that its no tax/shipping

So I bought 2 Kimber Pro Tac mags from botach and at 20 bucks shipped it seemed like everything was going great.....until they backordered them for at least a week lol. They did seem like they have good prices and I like that its no tax/shipping

That is, unfortunately, pretty common with Botach. They usually have great prices.. but it's a complete crapshoot whether or not the item you want is in stock. I won't order anything from them anymore without first confirming that they have the product I want in stock.

That is, unfortunately, pretty common with Botach. They usually have great prices.. but it's a complete crapshoot whether or not the item you want is in stock. I won't order anything from them anymore without first confirming that they have the product I want in stock.

I guess I assumed that if the website said its available it was in stock. Lesson learned, I'll just call ahead next time.