not sure how it works with amusement parks.. but if you do please remember that those are Americans in costume and not real zombies so think before you unload a mag into a clown.. lol have fun sorry I don't have an answer.

not sure how it works with amusement parks.. but if you do please remember that those are Americans in costume and not real zombies so think before you unload a mag into a clown.. lol have fun sorry I don't have an answer.

lol good answer

Im not taking it... i prefer to be safe than end up in jail..

Hopefully no crazy clown pull out a ak and start shooting because im going to be out of luck...

It would be up to the park owners because it's private property. They may wand or pat down at the entrance. If you conceal and get made and are asked to leave, and don't, you could be charged with defiant trespass. No law against carrying in an amusement park and signs do not carry the weight of law.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

From the Dorney Park website:

Restricted Items

Any item which causes safety concern or disruption of other guests including but not limited to laser pointers/pens, audio amplifiers, diving masks, snorkels, unauthorized advertisements or solicitations, and recreational wheels such as skates, roller blades, skateboards, and heelies.

■Coolers and Outside food and beverage items other than factory sealed bottles of water are prohibited.

■Alcoholic beverages of any type may not be brought onto Park property. Alcoholic beverages are available at several isolated locations, and must always be consumed or discarded on premise where served. Only those persons with valid State issued photo ID or driver’s license and are over the age of 21 years are permitted to purchase, possess or consume alcoholic beverages while on Dorney Park Property. One valid photo ID must be presented per person, per beverage being purchased. That Photo identification must remain readily available to be presented upon request. Failure to comply with park personnel, various wrist banding policies, or any park rules is cause for dismissal from the park with no refund given.

■Firearms and/or weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited.

■Possession or use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.

■Pets other than guide dogs/service animals are prohibited.

I have been in the same dilemma.. I am in PA for a little bit of time and have been going to MANY "haunted events" if they don't have obvious signage.. and there is no checkpoint.. I carry.. but obviously they list it on the site so it is probably a "no go" I would bet there are pat downs and or metal detectors.. on a side note I have only been to One place so far in PA that had a metal detector (besides a couple of concerts).. So I just took my $200 Glock and locked it in my trunk..

usually when you go anywhere like that you can google if they allow but also when you go up to the window check as much as possible in in corners to see lil stickers that say no concealed carry on premises thats how they bust people... lil story when i was in the us navy in virginia beach va i ccw'd as much as possible and its welcomed there so i bring my wife to the theater no biggy and as i hit the window the guy is talking to me and she says loudly in front of guy (sigh women) you cant carry in here i looked down im like where in the hell do u see that! she see's a small sticker in the window that is i tell u exactly 3 inches long left to right.. and half in top to bottom and tucked in the bottom right of the window im like wtf is that... how in the hell do people notice that ( sigh again women see everything men dont)

usually when you go anywhere like that you can google if they allow but also when you go up to the window check as much as possible in in corners to see lil stickers that say no concealed carry on premises thats how they bust people... lil story when i was in the us navy in virginia beach va i ccw'd as much as possible and its welcomed there so i bring my wife to the theater no biggy and as i hit the window the guy is talking to me and she says loudly in front of guy (sigh women) you cant carry in here i looked down im like where in the hell do u see that! she see's a small sticker in the window that is i tell u exactly 3 inches long left to right.. and half in top to bottom and tucked in the bottom right of the window im like wtf is that... how in the hell do people notice that ( sigh again women see everything men dont)

while I am not %100 certain.. I am pretty sure in PA they can JUST ask you to leave if for some reason you are "discovered"....

100% sure - this^^^^^

that is what I thought... violating those "signs" is not like some kind of "crime".. in fact I was going to grab a bite to eat a bar/pub and had reservations about carrying my gun.. turns out that PA does not even disallow carrying at bars (as far as I could tell)

while I am not %100 certain.. I am pretty sure in PA they can JUST ask you to leave if for some reason you are "discovered"....

This is true for any state. The 2nd amendment does not include private property. Any private landowner/business owner may ask you to leave if they do not want firearms on premises.

that is what I thought... violating those "signs" is not like some kind of "crime".. in fact I was going to grab a bite to eat a bar/pub and had reservations about carrying my gun.. turns out that PA does not even disallow carrying at bars (as far as I could tell)

It is only a crime if you refuse to leave. It becomes trespassing, or even worse, can be charged with criminal trespassing.