Sign in to follow this  
CageFighter

Anyone joining Cherry Ridge tomorrow??

bring money & ID and some extra patience. If you're gonna shoot you'll need the obvious ears, eyes...and for the pistol & 50/100 yds need a target frame, they sell em right there( bring targets, tape/staples) for i think $25 or make your own, the plans are on their website somewhere.The .22 only range you dont have to have a target and can shoot the various plates on site Welcome and have fun!

Go early, bring a pen.

It's usually a zoo on membership Sunday but it clears out in the early afternoon.

If you've shot at CR, you know the rules. If not, just follow the rules as outlined in the presentation. Don't touch anything on your table during a cease fire. Nothing, nada, zero, zilch. Stand behind the yellow line unless you're going out to change a target.

Other than that, have fun.

bring your receipt or invoice that you printed and id. i dont have targets so im gonna have to get them but most likely ill just get registered and next weekend ill be prepared.

just print some off your computer or use paper plates :icon_rolleyes: whatever. dont waste a trip there unless you got somewhere else to be

Noted. Making sure I will not be in the clubhouse...

I should have been more specific. I will be at the 50-100 range shooting while the new members do the safety briefing in the clubhouse. That was funny.