Sign in to follow this  
gimmemym1

Wanted: videographer

A friend of mine and his two brothers and father are big duck hunters and they need someone to video tape a pilot episode for them. They have already spoken with ESPN, VS and The Outdoor Channel and just need someone to professionally video tape them in the South Jersey area. The father is a famous decoy carver and has a book out titled The Decoy Artist. If anyone here does this type of work or know someone who does let me know and I can get you in contact with them.

Thanks

I'll ask my friend who did the promo video I was in.. He's out in Lehigh Valley PA.

Edit: No go - he says he doesn't have enough time as he has a job and only really does this stuff as a hobby.

Edited by Krdshrk

A friend of mine and his two brothers and father are big duck hunters and they need someone to video tape a pilot episode for them. They have already spoken with ESPN, VS and The Outdoor Channel and just need someone to professionally video tape them in the South Jersey area. The father is a famous decoy carver and has a book out titled The Decoy Artist. If anyone here does this type of work or know someone who does let me know and I can get you in contact with them.

Thanks

What do they want to pay or offer as Spec?

Not sure about prices, I dont know anything about this business. I'm just trying to give someone on here first chance at this. If youre interested or know someone who is PM me and give me an idea about prices and I'll let them know and maybe get you guys in touch.