TheLugNutZ

High Noon Mr Softy- Initial review

My intended out of state carry setup. Wanted something pretty small, didn't feel like there was a real apparent need for a 2 clip set up for such a small gun. The high noon was so affordable with decent reviews, i figured i would give it a chance.

This is the Mr Softy.

Been wearing it around the house a little just trying to get used to it and break it in over the last week.

CM9 pretty much disappears in it, even with just wearing a T shirt. Have a pierce grip extension on the 6 round mag right now which is really the only thing that prints in very light clothing. I may remove it, havent really decided yet..

Wife came home the other night and didnt know i had it on me and i was just wearing a black undershirt.

Thing seems to be pretty comfortable, even when sitting or running around the house chasing the dog. Pretty much forgot I was wearing it at times. Gun seems to retain very well and there is a screw for adjustment if need be. Its quite small and you do need two hands to re-holster, that is pretty much the only drawback I can tell. IMO if I am drawing the gun its not like i am trying to conceal at that point anyway so I would rather give up some on the re-holstering in order to have a much more comfortable holster.

As you can see im carrying in the 4-5 o'clock position. What is also nice is that the set up is so thin, i can wear it with any of the pants or shorts i own already, jeans, work/dress pants, shorts. No wardrobe adjustments what-so-ever to carry. All in all im very happy with both the holster and the pistol (after its kahr service) purchases.

ld550.jpg

wM23Y.jpg

4sn2k.jpg

sAIa8.jpg

HGhJA.jpg

yyGOk.jpg