Sivl32

Xdm9 5.25

Just ordered my xdm 5.25 in 9mm in black from ARMS-N-AMMO, having this gun already in .45 I guess that makes me more of a Springfield guy, sorry Glock but you feel like **** in my hands.. and I almost feel obligated to order it again in .40 just to complete the 5.25 family...

• Like 2

Just ordered my xdm 5.25 in 9mm in black from ARMS-N-AMMO, having this gun already in .45 I guess that makes me more of a Springfield guy, sorry Glock but you feel like **** in my hands.. and I almost feel obligated to order it again in .40 just to complete the 5.25 family...

Congrats! Post some pics when you get it. I really like the look of the XDm's.

Unfortunately, the XD feels like a double scoop ice cream cone in my hand. Holy high bore axis!

I don't always shoot Tupperware guns, but when I do they are M&Ps.

dos-equis-guy.jpg

Stay thirsty, my friends.

I love me some icecream

I would already have had that pistola in my possession if the mags weren't 19 rounders. Pinned? No thanks. You can't take apart the mags to clean them if they have been pinned. It might not seem like a big deal to people who only shoot at ranges but my mags end up in the dirt a lot from USPSA matches and practice.

I do have the XD in .45 though. Those mags hold 13 so it's all good.

Good luck with your new piece though, I am sure you will like it if it shoots anything like my XD 45.

Finally picked it up and wow it feels so much lighter and thinner than my 45 5.25 that when I rack the slide back to dry fry fire I end up racking it too far and sending the snap cap out..Loving it.. Just have to decide if I'm gonna go with the sand paper grips like my 45 or try the rubberized one... hmmm