Sign in to follow this  
matt6669

Richiedubs

Does anyone know who this character is? He reminds me of this guy who was really into milsurps, and actually took his guns out shooting and stuff, but then he went to be a fairy to go play his guitar on stage and disappeared. Does anyone know if this is the same guy?

You guys aren't lovers, are you?

Not that it matters to me.... Consenting adults and all....

It's strictly a platonic love!

I was an avid NJGF poster but took a break from guns for a while to concentrate on some musical/work endeavors. Hunting season brought on the firearms itch and I'm happy to say that my shotgun got a lot of use during bird/small game season. Got skunked during 6 day firearm but just barely - almost had a spike. I'll try to get a deer during winter bow with my crossbow.

Well you know you probably would of gotten that spike if you had practiced more with your guns :p

So what happened, did your band break up b/c you little metrosexual boys got into a tissy?

I see jealousy here...

Matt - No scratching or pulling hair!

Well you know you probably would of gotten that spike if you had practiced more with your guns :p

So what happened, did your band break up b/c you little metrosexual boys got into a tissy?

I didn't even take a shot at the spike. All I had was a head shot then he caught a whiff of me and bolted.

Those damn prima donna's couldn't learn their dance moves!

JK.

Band is together and thriving - love it. Just took a lot of time and dedication from the get go in order for it to become autonomous. You can check us out here:

www.acleangetawaymusic.com

www.facebook.com/acleangetawaymusic

www.youtube.com/acleangetawaymusic

I see NJGF has come quite a ways since I visited last. Very happy to see it and all of you thriving, as well.

wait this has to be an impostor. He was around for a while and then poof he's gone. This cant be the genuine Richie, it has to be a fake. Last I heard that Richie guy was rich and famous and said I'm done with guns, I think I heard he turned into a liberal and played nightly for Nazi Pelosi.

wait this has to be an impostor. He was around for a while and then poof he's gone. This cant be the genuine Richie, it has to be a fake. Last I heard that Richie guy was rich and famous and said I'm done with guns, I think I heard he turned into a liberal and played nightly for Nazi Pelosi.

I'll play for anyone that's paying!

Hope you're doing well, Eric!

P.S. 1000th post! Woop woop!

I didn't even take a shot at the spike. All I had was a head shot then he caught a whiff of me and bolted.

Those damn prima donna's couldn't learn their dance moves!

JK.

Band is together and thriving - love it. Just took a lot of time and dedication from the get go in order for it to become autonomous. You can check us out here:

www.acleangetawaymusic.com

www.facebook.com/acleangetawaymusic

www.youtube.com/acleangetawaymusic

I see NJGF has come quite a ways since I visited last. Very happy to see it and all of you thriving, as well.

shower?

• Like 1

Does anyone know who this character is? He reminds me of this guy who was really into milsurps, and actually took his guns out shooting and stuff, but then he went to be a fairy to go play his guitar on stage and disappeared. Does anyone know if this is the same guy?

He joined ZED and went undercover.