Krdshrk

What did Santa bring you (Or what did you get for Hannukah)?

You understand that CZ doesn't make an airsoft CZ pistol, right? It's an airsoft pistol manufacturer that licensed (or maybe not) the looks of a CZ pistol.

Yeah I understand, thanks. I just meant I can't believe that they (any airsoft manufacturer) make CZ-clones. I've seen Beretta/Walther/HK clones, but never CZ's.

I got a new AR and a SHTF .50 BMG (see pic). Also got a snow blower.

Sorry, Ray Ray, no video yet. I forgot to take the 60-round Surefire to the range. I'll go back soon and take video.

But let me tell you. This BCM 16" Middy is sweet in FA. I bet you could hold the rifle by the grip like a pistol and it wouldn't walk. It's amazing. Thanks again to Dev for letting me try his before deciding on the 16".

Where the heck is my photo attachment? I don't understand what's going on. I think I'll have to use another computer later to try to add the attachment. It's not working.

I got a new AR and a SHTF .50 BMG (see pic). Also got a snow blower.

Sorry, Ray Ray, no video yet. I forgot to take the 60-round Surefire to the range. I'll go back soon and take video.

But let me tell you. This BCM 16" Middy is sweet in FA. I bet you could hold the rifle by the grip like a pistol and it wouldn't walk. It's amazing. Thanks again to Dev for letting me try his before deciding on the 16".

Waiting on video

OK I have the pic up.

Boy that was a huge PITA. I hate this software. You can't even upload attachments from the "Manage Attachments" section or your "Media" window. And you can't even find that section from your profile or your "Content." You can't get to any of the user sections from any of the other ones, just have to keep guessing or start over. I'm sure this software does a whole lot more than the old version, it just makes the only 4 or 5 things I actually want to do nearly impossible and with only one hidden way to accomplish each one of them.

OK, /message board software rant :D

I was at Targetmsters yesterday with my son and several people were shooting full auto ARs that they rent there. Oh, to live in a free state! Place had 16 lanes, 11 for the common folk and 5 reserved for "members only". lots of cool stuff in stock. Huge ammo stack out on the floor, and a display of surpluss 50 cal ammo cans from floor to ceiling, but at $19.99 I did not think they were a great bargain?

That's pricey. I thought Target Master was full auto pistol cal only? Or is that Target World? I get the two mixed up. One near Southampton and one near MD. If it's the one north of Philly, I hear Clayton's is really nice. I haven't been there but I've shot at all the indoor ranges around there and my buddies down there switched to Claytons.

It is the one right on the DE border, 7 minutes from Wilmington. It may have been a 9mm full auto, my son said they rent them as well.. We were in the showroom at the time so I only heard it. The place was packed and it was late so we could not get a lane :(