gunforhire

Garden State Outdoor Sportsmen's show 1/12 - 1/15 in Edison

Garden State Outdoor Sportsmen's Show Next week.

http://www.GSOSS.com/

Gun For Hire will be in Booth 250. We will be offering the UT CCW as well as Quik Clot for the outdoorsman. Free Admission to the show when you register for a class!

http://www.gunforhire.com/gsoss.html#.TwHjeJjR3lI

Fish, hunting, etc. I attended once about 10 years ago. This is the first GFH has a booth. We also rented a room for Friday and Saturday to hold UT CCW and Quik Clot classes. I figured I would support a local venue and see if we could meet some people. I will also be doing a GFH Radio show from there, just not sure what day yet.

I'm a maybe, gotta see if it's worth the trip. Hell, just seeing your lovely face and those big Cuban cigars is enough!

You should come down, and sign up for the Quik Clot. $79.00 minus the $10.00 admission and minus the $29.00 for the product. Class cost is $40.00. My Instructor learned in afganistan and taught most of the Essex county cops including the one that used it in the Fairfield cop she was shot and his femoral artery was severed. He is alive and back to work today. All my staff carries it in our cars and range bags.

I was checking out the Quick Clot at EMS last week and thought it would be good to have in the car, BOB, range bag, and at home. My son in law was interested in going. He's a fisherman but we went out trap shooting last week and he is now filling out the paperwork for his FPID so he can get his own 12 gauge. We're maybe's too for Sunday.

You should come down, and sign up for the Quik Clot. $79.00 minus the $10.00 admission and minus the $29.00 for the product. Class cost is $40.00. My Instructor learned in afganistan and taught most of the Essex county cops including the one that used it in the Fairfield cop she was shot and his femoral artery was severed. He is alive and back to work today. All my staff carries it in our cars and range bags.

Shyt man, I got a guy that teaches it for $20 in west virginia it's a two day course, he was trained in real combat, not sissy shyt like afagistan and he brings out the banjo at night too...

(hope you still have a sense of humor Ant...)