Underdog

New Ruger American Rifle

Check out this new low-end bolt rifle. It would be really nice if it had the option of iron sights...

http://www.ruger.com...ifle/index.html

Negative. I'm actually not even a fan, but I'm subscribed to the channel on youtube and saw the new videos posted, so figured I'd share.

fan? He shows you new guns and pops off a few rounds. What's not to like?

LOL, you have no idea how many people I have ridden with over the years looked like that and all of them have been damn fine people.

Including the man in question. That would be a cool thing for you to do Harold, no?

LOL, you have no idea how many people I have ridden with over the years looked like that and all of them have been damn fine people.

I'm sure he's a good dude... but given the choice, there are other youtube channels I'd rather watch.

Including the man in question. That would be a cool thing for you to do Harold, no?

I don't care who I ride with, as long as I know how they ride, and for me there are very few people I will ride with, but the few I will, we have no problem doing 2 to lane through just about anything and thats only about 10 people across the whole USA. As far as people who are well known and/or famous, I don't really care, they are people to and either they are cool or they are not.

Now back to the Ruger thing, I like it but don't like just the scope and no irons.