BigAl

Need some help with finding a place

Was wondering if any of you guys can suggest a place to move to between Long Branch and Toms River? If all goes well I will have an externship in Toms River and Manahawkin, so I need to relocate form North Jersey down to the coast somewhere near the parkway.

Well what exactly are you looking for. # of BR & Baths, garage?

The complex I am in is litteraly next to the parkway entrance; 1 mile or so.... I work in TR myself, takes me about 20 mins to get here.

If you want, PM me and ill let you know which apt complex I am in if you are interested...

Edit: Just an FYI b/c Neptune has a bad rep. The part of Neptune I live in is west, near the parkway. The part of neptune that is bad is east, boarders Asbury Park. I grew up in the Shark River Hills section of neptune and live in the Hamilton section now, those are two nice parts of town...

In general, the further south you go, the cheaper rent will be. The closer you are to the water, the more rent will be. That said, if you're working between Toms River and Manahawkin why are you considering as far north as Long Branch?

Remember too that if you go East of Toms River (in general) the traffic and congestion in the summer is brutal.

Im looking for a 1 bedroom in a nice area, not familiar with that part of jersey so I don't want to be looking in some shithole.

djg I'll be working in Toms River and Manahawkin, and I don't want to move that far south as my family is in middlesex county and my gf is in north Jersey. Plus the trips to the city would take that much longer and majority of my friends are still in bk.

In general, the further south you go, the cheaper rent will be. The closer you are to the water, the more rent will be. That said, if you're working between Toms River and Manahawkin why are you considering as far north as Long Branch?

Remember too that if you go East of Toms River (in general) the traffic and congestion in the summer is brutal.

if you go east of toms river you would be in the ocean