irishpete

This Saturday in South Jersey / Winslow

So I will be picking up my new CZ75BD saturday off pk90 and it will be one of the rare occasions, I am down in South Jersey with some time to kill.

Are there any ranges around the winslow area ( or I guess on the way back north to Bergen) that I could just walk in to and shoot ?

or Is anybody shooting in the area around mid-day that would guest me in somewheres ?

I have yet to shoot at the mythical outdoor south jersey ranges :)

There's South Jersey Shooting club, which is in Winslow I believe. I live right around the area. The problem is, I'm not sure if they allow walk ons. I'm not sure what a CZ75BD is, whether pistol, rifle, etc. But in Glassboro NJ there's Bob's little sport shop, which is open to any pistol caliber for $20 an hour + ammo/targets to non-members. Square Circle is members only, and I know Hagues is somewhere in Deptford (I think?) but I don't know anything about them.

Part of the reason I don't shoot much, all the ranges around here cost a lot of cash to join...

SJSC does not allow walk-ons (unless you are accompanied by a member). Hague's is in West Deptford, but it's a good half hour south of Paul's shop.

BTW irishpete, love your sig quote. I wonder how many people on this board have seen that movie.

Irishpete... pick up the ammo at Pauls shop.. he has a good selection and good prices. Look for a holster also.

I am shooting at 9am sat at my club about 20 minutes from Paul, but I cant meet that late in the day due to my kids athletics. Sorry.

Maybe something is going on at Central Jersey...

Anthony(GunForHire) has hooked me up to shoot at Winslow on Saturday So thumbs up to him for going out of his way to help me.

And Yes, when christian Bale aka Preston gives up all his weapons and is then believed to have been captured without any undue problem, he opens up a can of whoopass

From the Movie :

DuPont: And you, Preston, the supposed savior of the resistance, are now its destroyer, and, along with them, you've given me yourself... calmly... coolly... entirely without incident.

John Preston: [Polygraph machine scribbling rapidly] No.

[Polygraph suddenly registers Preston completely in control]

Polygraph Technician: Oh... ****.

John Preston: Not without incident.

Pete