S&W39

East Brunswick Sportsman: New Store

Yes Harry, the wife and I went in and talked to Mark. He currently has a small selection of ammo, a few handguns, maybe 10 long guns. Very small store, less than half the size of Pauls (PK90) if you have been there. He said to give him model numbers and he would give us prices on guns. He also has some stuff for hunters, bows, arrows, decoys, some targets.

I think the size of the shop is about 10 x 20, something like that. Now, there is a LOT of buidling behind the shop, maybe they can expand later if the business needs it. The same person owns all of it (gun shop and auto repair shop).

Hello, Thanks for the online support and hope to see you in the store soon. We charge $40 +NICS on all transfers. If you transfer more than on gun at a time it is addtion $20 each firearm. We have ammo, and some eye candy as far as guns. If you wish to sell you old firearms we do on consigment at 15% fee. Our store is about 600sq feet. We dont have much in inventory at this time but that will change in the future. Your input is important to us. So for products you would like to see on our shelfs, weather it be gun care, ammo, guns, reloading, optics and knife's please let us know. If you require a estimate on a new firearm please contact us email only with the info. Via email or face book [email protected].

• Like 1

Hello, Thanks for the online support and hope to see you in the store soon. We charge $40 +NICS on all transfers. If you transfer more than on gun at a time it is addtion $20 each firearm. We have ammo, and some eye candy as far as guns. If you wish to sell you old firearms we do on consigment at 15% fee. Our store is about 600sq feet. We dont have much in inventory at this time but that will change in the future. Your input is important to us. So for products you would like to see on our shelfs, weather it be gun care, ammo, guns, reloading, optics and knife's please let us know. If you require a estimate on a new firearm please contact us email only with the info. Via email or face book [email protected].

Welcome to the forum. Look up Maks, he's the owner of this place and if you click my forum name it will bring up a box you can look at my Friends and find him there. There is a vendor section and he's the guy to talk to to join that section.

It's a good idea as a FFL and a NJGF member to become a Vendor, he can fill you in on the details. The one thing I believe is true if you are a forum vendor you will get notified when people use the Price Checker when they are looking for guns and you would get your own sub forum section like the other vendors.

Welcome to the forum. Look up Maks, he's the owner of this place and if you click my forum name it will bring up a box you can look at my Friends and find him there. There is a vendor section and he's the guy to talk to to join that section.

It's a good idea as a FFL and a NJGF member to become a Vendor, he can fill you in on the details. The one thing I believe is true if you are a forum vendor you will get notified when people use the Price Checker when they are looking for guns and you would get your own sub forum section like the other vendors.

A line of communication was opened a few days ago, already ;)

But thanks!

You do have one closer, bet you could walk to him from your place.

Yea, but while I have never had a problem, I just don't get the were glad to have your business feeling there and more of the, I'm disturbing there BS session by just walking in the door and not being a regular.