Sign in to follow this  
Downtownv

Anyone have Non Resident CCW's out there, but live in Jersey?

I'm taking a course in Epping,NH for the FL, UT, ME non-resident ccw. These three courses/exam and apps will be honored in 38 states (I travel Nationally)

I understand there are several pending laws re CCW's for out of state people traveling thru i.e. MD NJ NY etc. that this lisences must be honored. Any Clarification out there??

What about a Jersey resident with an out of state NON resident license? How are we affected?

This state and a few others love the Gray/Cloudy rules area.

I've heard a lot of opinions, but they are not backed by any facts.

Also, can anyone tell me about this SAF organization, I'd join/support it.

I also spoke with a state legislature that supports CCW for nj (He's from Cape May county and a dentist)

Does anyone know him or had any discussions with him?

Thanks for the help.

HR822 has moved to the Senate, where we are waiting on a vote. This bill would allow those with concealed carry permits out of state to carry while in NJ. Unfortunately, as written, HR822 would still not allow NJ citizens to carry here without a NJ CCW permit.

HR822 has moved to the Senate, where we are waiting on a vote. This bill would allow those with concealed carry permits out of state to carry while in NJ. Unfortunately, as written, HR822 would still not allow NJ citizens to carry here without a NJ CCW permit.

And there's little to no chance of that happening in New Jermany!

The irony of the whole situation: A588 passes, HR822 passes, NJ S104 passes (revisions for CCW in NJ). Now we can CCW however it's illegal to have the gun loaded in NJ since the AG bans all ammo!

Such is life in People's Republik of New Jersey, comrade. -_-