NJKen

I want to join CJRPC but have a question for a member who knows the answer

I have decided to join CJRPC after much though and questions to memebers of various ranges. My question now is can I submit my application without my NRA number? Honestly I let my NRA membership lapse due to financial dysfunction (now better!). The only reason I ask this is the membership committee meeting is tomorrow night. I did renew with the NRA but I have not received any info from them yet. I renewed my membership last night. If I have to wait until the meeting next month I will, I'm not in a mad rush. I am fairly sure I know what the answer will be but it just happens that I know I would have the time to go tomorrow night.

Thanks all

Ken

I have no idea what happened to that card. I just signed up new. I must not have used my middle initial or something last time (many years ago) and could not figure it out how to renew online. I suppose I could just call but either way its good.

Ken

Should not be an issue. Tell them you renewed online and will get a copy of the card to the treasurer via email or mail.

Yup, plus I think they even have NRA sign up there at the meeting, so you can email them a copy of your card when you get it

Thats what im going to do. I didn't think to email them sooner, but I did today and got that info from Bob. Did not have enough time to head home, fill out the app, and get down there by 6:30 without rushing, plus the weather was crappy for the shooting part. Next month for sure. 3/28