Philevon

Best 22 revolver???

Educate me. I've never been against learning and will always admit if I'm wrong. I also have the ability to change my opinion if someone presents a case that makes better sense than what I believe.

Not something that can be imparted in a sentence, a paragraph, a page, or possibly even a book. Something that has to be lived and experienced. I've been a shooter for over 50 yeras and find that if you are only looking at the dollars and cents side of the equation, you are missing the big picture. You chose a good example because Harley riders as well as S&W and Colt revolver shooters "get it". Give it time Grasshopper.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Not something that can be imparted in a sentence, a paragraph, a page, or possibly even a book. Something that has to be lived and experienced. I've been a shooter for over 50 yeras and find that if you are only looking at the dollars and cents side of the equation, you are missing the big picture. You chose a good example because Harley riders as well as S&W and Colt revolver shooters "get it". Give it time Grasshopper.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I'll take your advice. I have next to zero experience in firearms and shooting. I'm just giving an opinion based on what I've seen/learned so far. Of course, cost isn't everything, but at the end of the day, there's still a "value for your dollar" vs. "paying for a brand name" that comes into play as far as I'm concerned. I won't sh*t-up this thread with that. Thanks for the response though. I do appreciate it. To the OP, sorry.

I'll take your advice. I have next to zero experience in firearms and shooting. I'm just giving an opinion based on what I've seen/learned so far. Of course, cost isn't everything, but at the end of the day, there's still a "value for your dollar" vs. "paying for a brand name" that comes into play as far as I'm concerned. I won't sh*t-up this thread with that. Thanks for the response though. I do appreciate it. To the OP, sorry.

Ray, do listen to Bob, I know if I have problem or questions about a Wheelie, Bob would be one of the first names that come to mind, not saying we don't have a bunch of others, but I like the straight cut to the point approach Bob has.

Ray, do listen to Bob, I know if I have problem or questions about a Wheelie, Bob would be one of the first names that come to mind, not saying we don't have a bunch of others, but I like the straight cut to the point approach Bob has.

Noted and thanks.