imperialfish

Lyndhurst woman found stabbed to death in her apartment

http://www.northjersey.com/news/141558683_Lyndhurst_woman_found_stabbed_to_death.html

This happened down the street from my house. To close for comfort.. I passed 3 cop cars on the corner on my way home last night and found it odd, This morning I find this in the news. I drove pass this cop car this morning, The News crew was out there as well.

Back in 2001, when I lived in jersey city, we had a domestic incident that was pretty shocking. A woman was stabbed to death by her husband. The assault started in the house but she managed to get outside, so he did her on the sidewalk. She was completely nude. He stabbed her a few dozen times, dropped the knife and sat on his front steps to wait for the cops.

Crazy people will do crazy things the world over.

Yep , close to us too. Saw it all over facebook this a.m . Very upsetting. Sounds like they had a dispute and he killed her. Not typical for our neighborhood. Last killing I remember was the armed robbery of Rachel Jewelers on Kearny Ave where they shot and killed the owners son while the owner was next door getting breakfast at the Bagel shop.