Not sure how many people are registered with DVOR but they will have some deals on Crono's and something about stuff for Lefties.

So if you have a login for DVOR great if not you can register at DVOR

FYI the link I provided is an invite from me. As members there you can get stuff by inviting new members, and no it doesn't cost you anything, well other than when you see good deals and you just buy more stuff for yourself. :icon_mrgreen:

Just so people are aware - DVOR is part of Optics Planet. I had one, "not so great" purchasing experience at Optics Planet due to an ambiguous product description, so I really don't want to give them any more of my money. YMMV.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Understand Bob, and good point. Just so others know, they do have different deals every day, and I'll be the first to say they are not always the best in price or the best in quality. On that note, I just look at what they have each day, and if I need something I do a little research about that product and see if it's #1 a good product, and #2 a good deal. I have bought stuff from them about 6 time over the past year and happy with what I have gotten from them so far.

I tried DVOR for awhile. I didn't really find their prices all that great, especially with their S&H charges. I could find a lot of the same stuff on Amazon for similar prices, plus with Amazon Prime, I get most of it with 2 day free shipping (well not counting the $80 per year Prime membership). If you buy more than 5 things per year on Amazon, Prime is well worth it.

I tried DVOR for awhile. I didn't really find their prices all that great, especially with their S&H charges. I could find a lot of the same stuff on Amazon for similar prices, plus with Amazon Prime, I get most of it with 2 day free shipping (well not counting the $80 per year Prime membership). If you buy more than 5 things per year on Amazon, Prime is well worth it.

I got prime for free last year, student promo. When i renewed it was half price, 40 bucks for this year. I'm not sure if i could justify the 80 bucks, but if buy from them alot, it is well worth it. 2 day free shipping is very nice.