NJScott

Bikini Barbershop: Jersey....Girls Go Shooting at SS

I'm going to admit to one of my REAL guilty pleasures: watching each and every episode of "Bikini Barbershop: Jersey" on HDNet, via Dish.

As far as reality shows go, this one, IMO, is far superior to the other crap, especially the Jersey-centric ones, as the cutters on this show are far more believable, interesting and eccentric than their counterparts in the other shows. They also don't play to the cameras as much. Their boss is a total d*ck, but he at least realizes it, and plays it up as part of his shtick.

The insults they toss back and forth at each other remind me of any one of my family get-togethers, and I find each week's subject matter to be incredibly-shallow and extremely entertaining.

Last week the girls went to Shore Shot and had a blast. The facility and the activity of recreational shooting came off extremely-well, IMO, with safety rules being followed to a "t". Almost all of the girls enjoyed it, and SS should have seen a nice up-tick in business because of this episode.

http://www.hd.net/programs/bikini-barbershop/

I'm going to admit to one of my REAL guilty pleasures: watching each and every episode of "Bikini Barbershop: Jersey" on HDNet, via Dish.

As far as reality shows go, this one, IMO, is far superior to the other crap, especially the Jersey-centric ones, as the cutters on this show are far more believable, interesting and eccentric than their counterparts in the other shows. They also don't play to the cameras as much. Their boss is a total d*ck, but he at least realizes it, and plays it up as part of his shtick.

The insults they toss back and forth at each other remind me of any one of my family get-togethers, and I find each week's subject matter to be incredibly-shallow and extremely entertaining.

Last week the girls went to Shore Shot and had a blast. The facility and the activity of recreational shooting came off extremely-well, IMO, with safety rules being followed to a "t". Almost all of the girls enjoyed it, and SS should have seen a nice up-tick in business because of this episode.

http://www.hd.net/pr...ini-barbershop/

Phil the RO there told me about their visit several months ago and said he had a blast with the young ladies except he had them fire revolvers since the combination of hot brass casings and low cut tee shirts would have made a very different show.....or perhaps not.

Two of my friends go there for haircuts, they said they cant cut hair for their lives and you can tell their hair was fugged up by them. However they claim its worth it for getting teddies right in their face. I tried to explain to them though the enjoyment you get for the 15-20 mins doesn't seem worth the month and half worth the embarrassment.

Two of my friends go there for haircuts, they said they cant cut hair for their lives and you can tell their hair was fugged up by them. However they claim its worth it for getting teddies right in their face. I tried to explain to them though the enjoyment you get for the 15-20 mins doesn't seem worth the month and half worth the embarrassment.

Thats what the "gentlemens club is for.. at least you wouldnt have to play the awkward "yeah im hear for a haircut" act. :)

Phil the RO there told me about their visit several months ago and said he had a blast with the young ladies except he had them fire revolvers since the combination of hot brass casings and low cut tee shirts would have made a very different show.....or perhaps not.

He was great with them, but now that I've envisioned just what kind of episode it could have turned into, he should've let them go at some semi-autos....

Looks like the jersey shore with scissors

nahh....... THAT would be "Jerseylicious".......IMO even more of a Trainwreck than Jersey Shore..at least on JS, the majority of the Dipwads are New Yorkers..the mouth-breathing Microcephalic morons on the other show are, regrettably all from here.

He was great with them, but now that I've envisioned just what kind of episode it could have turned into, he should've let them go at some semi-autos....

...we both did also...

...we both did also...

back in the bad old single days i used to take a couple of girls shooting...being considerate enough to send a girl back inside for a higher-necked shirt..ESPECIALLY once I explained Why, although the view was appreciated, it wasnt a good idea, always seemed to get me extra "Consideration Points', and probably led to a couple of breakfasts over the years.

back in the bad old single days i used to take a couple of girls shooting...being considerate enough to send a girl back inside for a higher-necked shirt..ESPECIALLY once I explained Why, although the view was appreciated, it wasnt a good idea, always seemed to get me extra "Consideration Points', and probably led to a couple of breakfasts over the years.

.....and here I was just trying to get them drunk.... kudos.

.....and here I was just trying to get them drunk.... kudos.

Really drives home the point when you catch an empty and let her feel just HOW hot they are, and point out that blistered jumblys can't be all that comfortable..nevermind the gyrations that would be necessary (at least in the case of most of my lady friends :B:): ) to Dislodge said brass even if it DIDNT burn them. There are other little methods, that will generally turn a possibility into a surety..especially if you drag it out over a couple or range trips before making the move. I prefer the Tortoise Approach to the Hare approach

Now why do I know I will find a use for this one of these days... ;)

Heinlien......it's all RAH's fault...and before anyone asks..the Sammich-Maker has a disturbing affinity for that crap..between the Kardashisluts, and the Jerseylicious idiots, there have been times that my IQ has dropped so low, from merely being in the same room, that i forgot to breathe.

Al you were doing it wrong, now helping to save them from injury while shooting would have been the right thing to do....

It's kind of refreshing that HDNET doesn't edit for foul language.

At least the police aren't making an appearance almost every episode like Jersey Shore.

Though you've got to figure, once Trenton gets wind of this show his barber license will be revoked.

After last night's episode they probably won't be welcome back at the Long Branch Hilton either (sex in the ladies room).