Duppie

The awesomeness that is Harbor Freight.

HF is great for random tools you know you'll only use once or twice a year. They are also very good about exchanging defective items. I recently bought an pneumatic hole punch/panel flanger and it didn't work. Took me a month to actually get back to the store and they swapped it out no questions asked.

My most recent and surprisingly good purchase was a spot weld cutting bit. It was around $7 and is double sided. I probably drilled out close to 500 welds with it before teeth broke off of both sides and made it start skipping all over the place. For that price it was a great buy and I'll be getting a few more next time I'm there.

I bought an airbrush from there that was excellent for applying Cerakote. The pancake air compressor I bought there works pretty well, along with the 3/8" hammer drill, and the 4" vice. Of course, it's not always good stuff. The two rotary tools (corded and cordless) lasted less than 6 months before going to the big tool box in the sky.