Qel Hoth

Rayco Armory -1

it is by my best estimation political commentary on the irony that is essentially a war based on religion and ethnicity.. it is not necessarily an attempt to say that Israel mimics the practices of Nazi Germany, and that they are one in the same.. but I can not tell for sure the intention because I do not read Spanish...

That's what all the translations say pretty much.

The one is

Now the victims are perpetrators...

or something to that effect.

age is not an indication of knowledge level......

I am 34 years old and I have educated more individuals than you can count on NJ gun law....

you also completely avoided my post on facebook about HP ammo when I posted it..

you completely ignored the counterfeit question.,...

I went out of my way to stand up for you.. not that my opinion carries any magical weight... but I stood up for you.. passed the word to other enthusiasts about your situation.... saying you were a decent reputable business trying to earn a living and the lady should leave you alone.. I further stated that people should purchase from you to further the cause...

only to find out you are probably not all too up on NJ gun law.. which is excusable I guess.. but then to see selling counterfeit shit.. come on.. whats next? where is your bottom line when it comes to morality..

Vlad definitely knows his stuff.

EXACTLY. Just implying that the 'older' customer was more knowledgable than the younger customer proves the point. How does age have anything to do with it? Having the wrong information as 'gospel' for 30 years + makes someone a complete moron...not wiser.

There certainly are some ambiguities in NJ firearms law, but this is not one of them. I LOVE when uninformed people try to explain to me how 'courts work' or how 'laws are interpreted in court'...it makes me literally laugh. I don't even tell them that I'm a lawyer...it wouldn't matter. These same types of people will still tell me they know better.

I get treated similarly in some gun shops, and when I do leave and never return.

Vlad definitely knows his stuff.

EXACTLY. Just implying that the 'older' customer was more knowledgable than the younger customer proves the point. How does age have anything to do with it? Having the wrong information as 'gospel' for 30 years + makes someone a complete moron...not wiser.

There certainly are some ambiguities in NJ firearms law, but this is not one of them. I LOVE when uninformed people try to explain to me how 'courts work' or how 'laws are interpreted in court'...it makes me literally laugh. I don't even tell them that I'm a lawyer...it wouldn't matter. These same types of people will still tell me they know better.

I get treated similarly in some gun shops, and when I do leave and never return.

when someone says "yeah but people get in trouble with XXXXXX all the time" talking about a type of gun.. type of ammo.. etc..

the following statement is normally enough to shut them up providing you are up on the law..

"the law says this... but I am willing to hear you out.. tell me the details of a single court case where that occurred.. please.. go on.. I am very interested in this info.."

this goes even better with the invention of smart phones and the ability to have the letter of the law saved into your phone...

as far as Rayco goes..

they may or may not know the law..

but they responded to my post on Facebook... they have pulled the counterfeit products and are sending them back...

and I appreciate the action taken.. good for them doing the right thing...

if they DID misquote the law.. they are doing themselves a huge disservice.. I have spent a shit ton of time organizing the law so it is there and easy to read..

further WE as a community would be willing to help them learn anything they do not know..

as long as there is not a pride issue... they could learn just about anything they could ever want to know about guns that they do not know.. as long as they are willing to ask..

the individuals who lack the most knowledge are those individuals that have decided there is nothing left for them to learn..

How about somebody goes down to the shop and provides them with the law?

If they CHOOSE not to sell hollow points that is their prerogative.

These guys are good to go in my book.

They have helped my Mom on numerous occasions.

Educate them don't walk away from them.

Merchantville would have been one of the last places I would see a gun shop.

RW3

I walked into Rayco two weeks ago and asked for a box of .38 hollowpoints (from one of the owners). He got me a box and told me the price. No sermon and no instructions. Different people will always have different experiences, but I've had nothing but good at Rayco.

I've been in there a couple times and was always treated well. Hell I drive almost 35 miles north (and I don't like doing that far north) to go there to get 15 round magpul mags for my ar. So as far as that goes they are fine in my book.

As far as the hollow point ammo goes yeah we all know it's legal to buy. Hell even dicks sells it and they require fid for rifle ammo. So as far As what happened there I wasn't there to take a side so I'll leave it at that. I can't imagine someone making it up for no reason as much as I can imagine a shop not knowing the law.

As far as the fake eotechs. Yeah selling them was a horrible business decision that possibly could have cost them their business. But they fixed it.

As far as the black rifle mess. They do sell em so I don't know why they would say they don't. Because they do. You can go on their Facebook and see pics of em.

My guess is like new shooters are learning new gun stores are too. Yes they should not the laws. If they didn't then I'm sure they do now. The black rifle comment I'll mark off as trying to seem passive while dealing with reporters and crazy ladies. Anyone who chooses to stop going there or not go there I get that but I still will.

Im not gonna get into the whole Eotech/black rifle/hollowpoint thing because I wasnt there and dont know both sides of the story. But I will say that my friend wanted to get a stripped ar lower transfered through them about 1 year ago and they told him they wouldnt do it without him first showing them that he had a fixed stock for it. Even though he was just buying the lower to build at a later date (he actually just finished building it 2 months ago.)

Its a shame too because they are literally less than 400 yards from my front door.

Im not gonna get into the whole Eotech/black rifle/hollowpoint thing because I wasnt there and dont know both sides of the story. But I will say that my friend wanted to get a stripped ar lower transfered through them about 1 year ago and they told him they wouldnt do it without him first showing them that he had a fixed stock for it. Even though he was just buying the lower to build at a later date (he actually just finished building it 2 months ago.)

Its a shame too because they are literally less than 400 yards from my front door.

That's insane. For one your turning away business, 2 even if he had a dumpster full of fixed stocks it doesn't mean that was going on the gun and it's not their responsibility what goes on the gun after its sold. Hell you can buy it just to use as a paper weight if that's what you chose to do with it.