Sign in to follow this  
reed338

springfield xdm 9mm 5.25

Elvis already chimed in, was gonna tell you to get in touch with him. It is a " plastic fantastic " gun, lots of polyemer parts, but it shoots well.

The 9mm xdM is a 19 round magazine, so you'll have to find a FFL who will pin it for you before you take ownership. So know that you will have some extra expenses with buying it.

I love the xdm but, the lack of nj compliamt mags led me to check out the m&p 9. Can be adjusted to fit most any hand, and 15 round mags available. You're welcome to try it out at the next steel match.

+1 on this. The M&P9 is an excellent firearm.

I have the XDM 3.8 Compact in 9mm. Great gun. Accurate and low recoil. I bought it through PK90 at A&A. He has NJ legal XDM mags pinned to 15 rounds at reasonable prices. He pinned the 19 rounder for me that came with the gun as well.

Cheers

I have 2 of them 9 and 45. I know you have seen me shoot it, let me know if you want to handle and shoot mine. And if you get it you can borrow my mags for steel :-)

Elvis, how do you break down and clean the pinned mags? That problem is one of the reasons I didn't really consider the xdm.

I have 2 of them 9 and 45. I know you have seen me shoot it, let me know if you want to handle and shoot mine. And if you get it you can borrow my mags for steel :-)

yes i would like to try the 9 out. thank you