Avi

NJ2AS Needs you! please become a member

Hi Guys & Gals i wanted to bring to your attention the important's of joining the only active n.j gun rights organization. Nj2as was born here on n.j gun forum by a group of guys who said enough! we are not going to just grump and say "thats jersey" anymore. Nj2as gets results. one small example, many town require the use of many additional forms and additional background check extra permission forms etc..to get an fid card or pistols permits well Nj2as started operation establish compliance and they brought some of the toughest towns to their knees asbury park manalapan, egg harbor and more. The problem is not everyone is a member, membership give the organization power. Dont think who am i, every membership is extremely powerful lets say something has to be done in howell twp. it makes a big difference if nj2as can say we have 10 members in Howell who we represent rather than saying we have 1 member YOU ARE NOT WASTING YOUR MONEY BY JOINING NJ2AS CONSIDER IT THE BEST $35 YOU HAVE EVER SPENT PLEASE JOIN TODAY WE REALLY NEED YOU

If any of you are on the fence about this, let me tell you NJ2AS has some of the hardest working guys out there, and they are really delivering results. I am more cynical than most and don't like donating my money to an organization that will just piss it away on nonproductive junk. NJ2AS really puts their funds to work and I am happy to support them knowing it is really making my life as a legal gun owner in NJ better.

Do it.