Texas Shooter

Free shipping at Palmetto State Armory

Thanks to Texas Shooter for the tip!

Needed to top off my target ammo stock, and just ordered 10 boxes of 9mm Blazer Brass @ $10.49 and one 525 rd. box of Blazer 22lr. 40 gr. lead round nose @$15.99.

Total for all w/ship was $120.89.

Also had to fax them a copy of my FID.

I recently bought some 5.56 from them at a great price. Shipping was cheap too at $9 for 300rds. I didn't have to show my FID card though. I guess that's new policy? I ordered end of March I believe.

You bought rifle ammo - they want it for handgun ammo.

Placed my order on 5/11 and it still hasn't shipped. Having a bit of an issue withe the FID situation. I faxed it twice the day I ordered, and called yesterday morning to inquire as to status. They said my order was held up because they never received my FID. Made sure to put "attention to" the person I spoke with on the page, faxed it and called to make sure he got it. Said he did. For those wishing to buy handgun ammo from them, take heed and confirm they received your FID.

That is all for now. I'll update progress as it unfolds.

Placed my order on 5/11 and it still hasn't shipped. Having a bit of an issue withe the FID situation. I faxed it twice the day I ordered, and called yesterday morning to inquire as to status. They said my order was held up because they never received my FID. Made sure to put "attention to" the person I spoke with on the page, faxed it and called to make sure he got it. Said he did. For those wishing to buy handgun ammo from them, take heed and confirm they received your FID.

That is all for now. I'll update progress as it unfolds.

Thanks for the heads up. Never noticed anything while ordering that requested an FID until I read your post and saw it is buried in the Customer Service section.

I ordered some 9mm ammo on Friday and UPS dropped it off today. As for the FID, I emailed a copy, along with my order #, to the email address on the original order confirmation. No problems here.

Guess that the fax vs e-mail, fax loses. Good idea to e-mail FID along with order.

Got my tracking number stating order should be here tomorrow.

wish they had anything i wanted in stock. None of the 45 ammo i want none of the 22 no 1911 magzines excet the 15 round mag that might be intresting or 7 rounder i cna get from SA on coupon. Oh well i look back in a few days to see if stock improves