Fireburd

Eotech Sale

They sell anything from holsters, sights,tools, training aids, safes, ect. Anything and everything to do with the shooting world. Some of there deals are average and some of thier deals can save you $50. They post a ton of things each day and they stay up until they sell out or 3 days go by. Thier shipping is also fixed at $10 so if you buy something like a hard pelican case you can save a ton versus some other sites. It is all name brand stuff and they ship fast. Bought from them 4 times and I've never had an issue. They send you $10 credits on your birthday and if you use "10OFF" on your first purchase they will take $10 off your bill. Your call though but yes they are a reputable company of that's what you are worried about.

I have never found Dvor to be much of a discount site, however, they had AVON gas masks the other day at 250 bucks off anywhere else i could find them... so they def. have some good deals. i check the site everyday to see what there offering. $500 m53 masks were being sold for like 275, i was gonna get one but they didnt have the left hand filter version in stock for people who shoot rifles righty.

Dvor is optics planet. Many of there sales are worse prices than you can get elsewhere. Some are minor discounts. Occasionally they have some minor discounts on stuff with a pretty hard map policy, sometimes there are very solid discounts, and occasionally a scorching deal.

All of the prices I have seen have been competitive with the occasional jaw dropping deal. All of my purchases from Dvor have saved me between $30-50 off other sites. I think I have an internal clock now set to 11 am so I can see what the daily deals are going to be.