Johnny

New Member Union County

I have been a member here for about a month but this is my first post. I have been too busy reading through all of the great (and NJ relevant) info on this site. If not for the search option I probably would have asked a couple dozen questions by now. I have had my FID for a little over a month and started my collection with a Beretta 92FS, Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 and a Saiga 7.62x39. I love all three. Joined EFGA yesterday and fired the Saiga for the first time. What a great rifle! I stayed up until about 2am looking at conversion options last night. Luckily it seems that there are quite a few knowledgeable people here when it comes to the conversion. I may have to pick some brains if thats ok. In my readings here I found that without pictures "it didn't happen" so here they are:

On Sunday, you can only sign up online. I don't know how to do that since I signed up at sarcos and went straight there.

Thanks, I'm probably going Monday but will only be stopping by briefly.