Sign in to follow this  
RubberBullets

PSA: 9mm 10.49, .40 13.49 .45 16.99

I ordered 5 boxes last Sunday and an LPK, I just checked the status.... Still processing, called them Monday, Tuesday, then finally somebody picked up on Wednesday, they said they are swamped with orders because of the free shipping.

Last but not least they want a copy of your FID and Drivers license if ordering Ammo, nobody emails you about it or doesn't ask you on check out to send them a copy. Not like other websites, like CTD, they emailed me and confirmed they got my FID on file.

Must resist the tendency to buy more ammo...

I just received some ammo from PSA and I have to say they did a great job packaging the ammo. They took the time to wrap up 2 boxes of ammo in a protective paper. Very impressed for free shipping and handling. Some stores just throw the ammo into the box with no protective packaging and the ammo boxes wind up all beaten.

Must resist the tendency to buy more ammo...

I just received some ammo from PSA and I have to say they did a great job packaging the ammo. They took the time to wrap up 2 boxes of ammo in a protective paper. Very impressed for free shipping and handling. Some stores just throw the ammo into the box with no protective packaging and the ammo boxes wind up all beaten.

I had some .223 that that came loose in the box with my LPK. Made quite a jingle when the UPS driver brought it to the door.

PSA is slow right now, but great to deal with. I got a very respectful email asking for a copy of my FID, which I responded to with a picture of my FID taken with my phone. They also let me know that someone a duplicate order was placed, and verified that it was an error before continuing. From order to delivery was about a week, week and a half. For the price and free shipping, can't complain one bit.

PSA is slow right now, but great to deal with. I got a very respectful email asking for a copy of my FID, which I responded to with a picture of my FID taken with my phone. They also let me know that someone a duplicate order was placed, and verified that it was an error before continuing. From order to delivery was about a week, week and a half. For the price and free shipping, can't complain one bit.

Very true j0n, my second order is shipped before my first order. The first order was with ammo and an LPK, my second was just targets and little stuff. For the amount of money I SAVED, I can't really complain. But they still didn't confirm if they received a copy of my FID and DL.

You should be able to email them a scan or picture of your FID to [email protected] with your order ID. DL was not required.

Shipping is slow with the free shipping but these guys are very professional. I cannot complain with the amount of money I am saving.

You should be able to email them a scan or picture of your FID to [email protected] with your order ID. DL was not required.

Shipping is slow with the free shipping but these guys are very professional. I cannot complain with the amount of money I am saving.

Thanks! No complaints from me cheap price... free shipping. What else can I ask for? ;)

They currently have ATK Independence 9mm 115gr for $9.99/box, free shipping for 6 or more boxes. I just ordered some, and thanks to this, responded to the order confirmation right away with a copy of my FID.

Deal is here: http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/review/product/list/id/8798/category/411/

MC