Show is being presented by Eagle Productions, this weekend the 29th and 30th.

Anybody ever been to this show?

My wife and I are planning to attend and havent got a clue what to expect. Is it High end stuff? run of the mill garage sale stuff? Flea market stuff?

New stuff, antique stuff?

A little bit of everything listed above? Ive been to train shows is this simular?

Thanks in advance fer any info offered :)

I went last year or the year before. It was my first gun show in years and I was psyched to go.

It was also the last time I will ever go. There may have been some deals or rare items but it was impossible to see anything with the mobs crowded in.

As a previous poster said: it gets pretty rank in there and that is a gross understatement. Personal hygiene is apparently an option for a majority of attendees.

I hope your experience is far better!

I've been to both the Rodeway and Agri-Plex shows in Allentown, and found both completely enjoyable and interesting. Especially compared to what New Jersey has to offer in the way of gun shows.

Gotta say: the B.O. has not been an issue when I've been there. Maybe it's my allergies or I just hang around with a better class of people, LOL.

Gotta say: the B.O. has not been an issue when I've been there. Maybe it's my allergies or I just hang around with a better class of people, LOL.

Nothing a splash or two of Hoppes #9 under the armpits can't fix.. :hang: