But thats the thing that I stated in my first post when I went down and showed ticket I got right on lane and when I was told to get off the lane I looked and there was no waiting line and 2 lanes were open. That way the whole point of the post. I would not look to take time when they had a paying customer waiting.

But thats the thing that I stated in my first post when I went down and showed ticket I got right on lane and when I was told to get off the lane I looked and there was no waiting line and 2 lanes were open. That way the whole point of the post. I would not look to take time when they had a paying customer waiting.

And the Owner came on here and told you she will make it right, now get off your arse and go see her. What more do you want? Should the owner commit internet Harakiri for you? Would that FINALLY satisfy? :thsmiley_deadhorse:

The Bullethole are good people, it's a gunshop if you don't have the balls to step up and ask you will get looked over as a grazer! I have never had a problem there except once when the ro the old guy John I believe snapped at me cause I was taking a vid of ray ray loading his shotgun, dude was way to close for comfort! Otherwise I like it there!

The Bullethole are good people, it's a gunshop if you don't have the balls to step up and ask you will get looked over as a grazer! I have never had a problem there except once when the ro the old guy John I believe snapped at me cause I was taking a vid of ray ray loading his shotgun, dude was way to close for comfort! Otherwise I like it there!

They are good people. I've never seen or heard any of the RO's get in anyones face except for when some kid was rapid firing an AR15 and when this idiot behind the barrier pulled out his sig and started playing around with it. Even till then, the RO just snatched it from his hands and calmly said he can't do that. Good thing the RO reacted so quickly because I saw a few shooters in front of the idiot about to awol seeing a pistol out of the port.

I've also never waited more than 15 minutes even when it was packed on a saturday afternoon.

Talk to Jen. Do not talk to anyone else. In my experience she will make this right.

I have to say, Jen has very quickly made this right for me. You are absolutely correct.

<-- Now a very happy customer