DTtuner

Local PD now asking for Employer Signature for P2P

I just picked up PP papers from Fair Lawn PD. didn't even look if there are any new forms. will chk in the mourning.

let's say the FID states the company u are no longer with. do u have to get another FID? or notify the local PD?

I just picked up PP papers from Fair Lawn PD. didn't even look if there are any new forms. will chk in the mourning.

let's say the FID states the company u are no longer with. do u have to get another FID? or notify the local PD?

No. You need to update your FID if you move not if you change employers.

With all of this "rash" of additional requirements and changes coming down in these varied municipalities one has to wonder if there isn't some disorder coming down from the top, especially since the playbook these towns use isn't available to us, and given that we live in such a lawyer-friendly state of unconstitutional affairs. Instead of Fast and Furious, maybe its code words are Slow and Hopeless. Again, why would Mayberry on Crack risk a law suit unless it was being directed to do so? We need to infiltrate Bloomturd's Mayor's Against the Constitution Meetings which I bet Christie attends and many other Statist-Progressives from NJ. Perhaps Holder's crew have been slithering around as well.

Well, I've submitted a copy of the form to NJ2AS for them to take action.

I'm also cancelling my P2P application.

Don't want to risk being denied my application due to:

A) My refusal to complete the illegal form.

B) Backlash from NJ2AS actions.

I can see a local PD taking this kind of action very "personally."

Oh well, no more handguns until I move to a free state.

I'm also canceling my P2P application.

Well, if that's what you choose, then the State has won. They've accomplished exactly what they set out to do. Now, I do agree that pulling out until you get this straightened out, but to surrender for any handgun purchase in the future in NJ is just sad. Like I've said.................. as far as you're concerned, they've won. What a shame.

Thats a shame you backed out, i had a problem with PD and turned them in to the atourney general and also my legislative office.. the officer was mad but his last words were their was nothing he could do and the state police were the final word..

once i proved him wrong he said i should have came and talked to him, i replied that i had when i applied for my permit, he got over it..he now knows the right procedure..Everything is good..

I respect your decision, but I am sorry to say the process worked exactly as designed. Despite the bs about keeping firearms out of the hands of criminals the point is to intimidate law abiding people from firearm ownership.

There is an appeal process and your case is clear cut. There have been several members of the forum who have had a judge overturn denials when they were for based on PD nonsense.

Not interested.

I have a job, a family, a life.

Sitting in court is not included in those plans.

When the issue is worked-out by NJ2AS, then maybe I'll re-consider.

Thats a shame you backed out, i had a problem with PD and turned them in to the atourney general and also my legislative office.. the officer was mad but his last words were their was nothing he could do and the state police were the final word..

once i proved him wrong he said i should have came and talked to him, i replied that i had when i applied for my permit, he got over it..he now knows the right procedure..Everything is good..

Many of you say "well, you gave up," or "it's your right and you have to fight for it."

It's called taking the intelligent route.

My life is too busy to spend in court.

Not to mention, pissing-off my local police department is not the best idea.

When the issue is ratified by professionals who have the time and resources to fight big brother, I may consider re-applying.

Meanwhile, I remain under the radar, without a denied application on my record, living my life as I see fit.

By the way... the simple fact that I can't walk into a gun shop and purchase whatever I want means "they won."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not interested.

I have a job, a family, a life.

Sitting in court is not included in those plans.

When the issue is worked-out by NJ2AS, then maybe I'll re-consider.

And you have rights. It's a shame you choose let others fight for rights you want to enjoy.